Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked Iphone 6 Plus Screen - Malaysia

How do i get screen replacement from Apple in Malaysia? Apple Malaysia do not provide screen replacement services?

How can i replace the screen losing the warranty?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 11, 2016 9:13 AM

5 replies

Apr 11, 2016 1:24 PM in response to Hardev Sidhu

Did you already follow the link on this page to find out more about your service options by starting a support request?

If Apple does not offer this service, maybe your carrier can handle that.

Contact us

Contact us to get advice from an Apple support expert. We’ll help you fix your issue or set up a repair. Before you contact us, be ready with your iPhone serial number and your Apple ID and password.

Identify your iPhone model
Find your product’s serial number
Start a support request

May 8, 2016 7:21 AM in response to Hardev Sidhu

I had just dropped my iphone 6s today and the screen cracked. I went to Switch (reseller) and was asked to pay 60% of the original price to get a 1x1 replacement. What I don't understand is my friend in Singapore got it repaired with just a small fee. Just curious, did you manage to send it to Singapore to get it repaired ? Am getting totally upset with apple for such a lousy service to Malaysian customers.

Cracked Iphone 6 Plus Screen - Malaysia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.