Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

somehow almost all my photos are now gone off my iphone.

I keep getting the message that my icloud is almost full so this am, I went in to see what was being saved in there and now almost all my photos are gone off my iphone. How do I get them back? I don't even know what I did to remove them.

I can't seem to figure out how to login to my icloud either to re-establish them.

HELP!

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 12, 2016 7:01 AM

1 reply

Apr 13, 2016 2:46 PM in response to prinseslf

Hey there prinseslf,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, photos are missing from your iPhone 5c after adjusting the iCloud settings on your iOS device. The article linked below provides a lot of great information and troubleshooting tips that will generally resolve issues related to missing photos and videos stored in iCloud.

Get help finding missing information in iCloud after restoring an iOS device - Apple Support

Your photos

In iOS 8.1 or later with iCloud Photo Library turned on, your photos and videos are stored in iCloud. They aren’t included in your iCloud backup. After you restore your device, connect to Wi-Fi and turn on iCloud Photo Library by going to Settings > iCloud > Photos. Your photos and videos will begin to download.

If you’re using iOS 8.1 or later and haven’t turned on iCloud Photo Library, or if you’re using iOS 7, iCloud backup includes photos and videos in your Photo Library or Camera Roll. They’ll download to your iOS device when you restore.

• Photos in My Photo Stream are already stored in iCloud, so they aren’t part of your backup. iCloud stores the photos that you uploaded to My Photo Stream for 30 days. To keep these photos on your device and make them part of your backups, save these photos to your Photo Library, Camera Roll, or another album.
  • To view a My Photo Stream album, make sure My Photo Stream is turned on in Settings (If you use iCloud Photo Library, the My Photo Stream folder is removed).
  • To recover photos that originally synced to your device from your computer, sync your device using iTunes on a computer.
  • To restore Photo Library (or Camera Roll) photos to an iPhone or iPod touch, the iCloud backup must be from an iPhone or iPod touch. To restore Photo Library (or Camera Roll) photos to an iPad, the iCloud backup must be from an iPad.

Also, this article provides additional troubleshooting information about iCloud Photo Library which you may find helpful:

Get help with your iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

Ciao.

somehow almost all my photos are now gone off my iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.