Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

print to PDF on a Ipad Air 2?

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I print an e-mail to PDF on a Ipad Air 2?

Thanks for your assistance.

Tinus from Holland.

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 12, 2016 9:40 AM

6 replies

May 2, 2017 8:36 PM in response to JBilderbeek

I have an iPad Air 2 and a

older Epson WF printer that does not have Airprint capability. So with a couple adaptations using your instructions, I was able to get the Epson iPrint app and the Hammermill print apps to print emails and webpages directly to my printer. Both apps are free, free, Which saved me from having to buy an expensive app and also saved me from having to print thru my pc requiring my pc to always be turned on. Thanks for your response!

Apr 12, 2016 9:55 AM in response to Tinus D

In order to print from an iOS device requires a printer that is AirPrint capable, then you should have the option to print it. I don't believe it is possible to save it to your iPad as a pdf tho. 😢

You ou can paste it into Pages and then save as a PDF.

Perhaps there third party SW that can.

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Oct 14, 2016 11:31 AM in response to Tinus D

Beste Tinus,

It is possible!

Create PDF

Also new in iOS 10, you’ll now be able to create a PDF from the print panel much like you have long been able to do on the Mac. After selecting Print, you can access the feature by pinching out from the print preview screen with two fingers and hitting the share menu in the upper right corner (or use peek and pop with 3D Touch instead of pinching). Any app that can accept PDF sharing will be under the share menu and you can send your newly created PDF from there.

Source:

https://9to5mac.com/2016/06/16/ios-10-airprint-bluetooth-beacon-create-pdf-print ing/

print to PDF on a Ipad Air 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.