Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong apple pay verification email address

hi,

can someone help me please. I have added my card details on apple id, next step asks me to verify via email address but the email address is my old one for which i have no access. I then went into my apple id to amend the email but realised that is the one that i wanted.

i Dont understand how to change the the apple pay verification email, please

Posted on Apr 12, 2016 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2017 10:28 AM

No, the email that Apple Pay sends a receipt to is neither the email on file with the credit card company, nor the email with the vendor, nor the default email on my Apple ID. It is the 4th email on the list in the Apple Pay area of settings. It is not checked as default. Deleting that email has no impact, and it just reappears hours later. Obviously, it's getting that email from my contacts.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2017 10:28 AM in response to Jonathan UK

No, the email that Apple Pay sends a receipt to is neither the email on file with the credit card company, nor the email with the vendor, nor the default email on my Apple ID. It is the 4th email on the list in the Apple Pay area of settings. It is not checked as default. Deleting that email has no impact, and it just reappears hours later. Obviously, it's getting that email from my contacts.

Wrong apple pay verification email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.