Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a Windows 10 driver for the Apple USB numeric keyboard?

The Boot Camp drivers allow the keyboard to work but not the side numeric keys. Also, the Magic Mouse seems to finger scroll reverse to normal iMac use.

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), Version 10.11.4 (15E65)

Posted on Apr 12, 2016 12:41 PM

11 replies

Apr 12, 2016 6:32 PM in response to Loner T

I have the Apple USB connected keyboard (Magic Keyboard 2?) with the number keys on the right side of the keyboard with other functions much like a calculator. Under Windows 10 I am forced to use the numbers above the alphabetic keyboard and the right side keys have no recognition. I am also using the Magic Mouse and the scrolling I was referring to was the finger tabbing which scrolls the screen; no trackpad.

Apr 13, 2016 5:05 PM in response to Loner T

FnF6 has no impact; the keys are simply not recognized. Here is the link: http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MB110LL/B/apple-keyboard-with-numeric-keypad-e nglish-usa?fnode=56&fs=f%3Dkeyboard%26fh…

My mouse is the standard mouse that came with the iMac in 2014. The reverse scroll is an annoyance but the lack of being able to use the right side number keys is an issue as I do a lot of financials in Windows...worked fine under Windows 7 Home and boot-camp.

Apr 13, 2016 7:10 PM in response to thatscguy

1. In Ease of Access, turn on On Screen Keyboard. This is to show you what transpires next.

2. With On-Screen Keyboard on, like this...

User uploaded file

3. Click on the Options in the bottom-right of our On-Screen Keyboard, which brings up...

User uploaded file

4. ... and click on the Turn on numeric key pad check box and Click OK. You should now see the NumLock button at the bottom right corner.

User uploaded file

5. Click on it to enable it. You should now be able to type numbers with the On-screen Keyboard and the Numeric Pad should work as expected.

User uploaded file

6. If you do not want to use the On-screen keyboard, press the Clear key under F16, which toggles the NumLock without the On-Screen Keyboard. Please test and verify.

Is there a Windows 10 driver for the Apple USB numeric keyboard?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.