Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp (Mac Pro to make multi displays)

Mac Pro late 2013 - 2 x FirePro D700 (6 thundebolt 2 ports)

WIN 8.1 (Bootcamp)

Same Issue.

I use the Mac Pro to make multi displays instalations conecting up to six displays. Using MDP to VGA is the same situation: after restart the computer one display changes the resolution and is unavailable to make any change. I have to unplug and plug the mdp adapter. Not always works instantaneously.

THE SOLUTION: WHEN YOU ARE IN BOOTCAMP USE MDP to VGA ADAPTERS OF OTHER COMPANY, NOT APPLE!!! it works perfect with other adapter.

Now I need to send up to six 1920x1080 video signals (digital). I only have the APPLE MDP to DVI dual link adapter and is the same problem. If someone have MDP to DVI dual link adapters OF OTHER COMPANY (NOT APPLE) and tested them please make me now becouse this ones are expensive (I don't want spend 500 u$d for something that don't work), so if someone made the test please share the results.

<Post Branched by Host>

Posted on Apr 12, 2016 10:43 AM

1 reply

Bootcamp (Mac Pro to make multi displays)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.