Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Apple Music work on Kindle Fire?

I just got the free 3 month trial of Apple Music. I own an iPad, have iTunes on my HP computer and own 2 Kindles. I haven't been able to load the app on the Kindles, does Apple Music even work on a Kindle?

Kindle Fire-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Apr 13, 2016 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2016 10:52 AM

I'm not sure this is true for most people. As far as I know, the Kindle Fire needs to download it's apps from the Amazon App store, which does not have an Apple Music app. There is one for Android devices in general, but that is from Google's app store. And you cannot install it on a Fire device unless you jailbreak and sideload the app.

I could be wrong, I hope I am 'cause I would love to have the Apple Music app on my Fire HD.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2016 10:52 AM in response to Vorless DarkChaos

I'm not sure this is true for most people. As far as I know, the Kindle Fire needs to download it's apps from the Amazon App store, which does not have an Apple Music app. There is one for Android devices in general, but that is from Google's app store. And you cannot install it on a Fire device unless you jailbreak and sideload the app.

I could be wrong, I hope I am 'cause I would love to have the Apple Music app on my Fire HD.

Does Apple Music work on Kindle Fire?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.