Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the ipad 2 and its all set up to wireless print with hp inkjet 6700 printer I'm trying to print a picture onto a a4 piece of paper

I have the ipad 2 and its all set up to wireless print with hp inkjet 6700 printer I'm trying to print a picture onto a a4 piece of paper how do I adjust setting as when I Print I Only get quarter sized print ?

This question to HP forum resulted with an answer

"What is happening is Apple devices determine what to print based on taking a picture of the page they are on. If the object is being printed small, it means the object settings are small on the page you are printing and the iPad is zoomed to make everything larger. If you adjust the text sizes on your iPad instead then you should be able to print everything larger."

What are they suggesting? How is this done?

iPad 2, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 13, 2016 8:44 PM

There are no replies.

I have the ipad 2 and its all set up to wireless print with hp inkjet 6700 printer I'm trying to print a picture onto a a4 piece of paper

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.