Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot find the music I down loaded, purchased over the years. I simply want to down load the 100's of songs I've purchased over the past 8 years - to my new Ipod Shuffle. Can someone help me navigate this?

I cannot find the music I down loaded, purchased over the years. I simply want to down load the 100's of songs I've purchased over the past 8 years - to my new Ipod Shuffle. Can someone help me navigate this?

Posted on Apr 14, 2016 3:30 PM

1 reply

Apr 14, 2016 4:55 PM in response to Desijake21

The songs need to be in your iTunes library to sync to your shuffle. If you don't see the songs listed in your iTunes music library, and they are songs purchased from the iTunes Store, you can download them again from the iTunes Store Purchased screen at no cost.

Download your past purchases - Apple Support

If your problem is something else (such as how to set up iTunes to sync to the iPod), please post back with more details about what you need to know.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.