Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't dowload my audio book

I can't dowload my audio book. I have been trying everything to download the audio book I bought all week. What is the problem? How can I fix it?

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.3.1, iBook will not download

Posted on Apr 15, 2016 4:57 AM

12 replies

Apr 15, 2016 7:41 AM in response to toddfrommetamora

Does it not show in the Purchased tab in the iBooks app on your phone for downloading ? And on your computer's iTunes via the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage ? If it doesn't show in either, and you haven't hidden it from the cloud (Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support), then the purchase of it went through ok, it shows on your iTunes account's purchase history ?

Apr 15, 2016 11:16 AM in response to King_Penguin

Yes, in my iBooks app my phone I can click on the purchased tab. This book shows it is purchased. I have two choices Preview and the cloud Icon. If I click the preview it plays the voice description of the book. If I click on the cloud Icon it says "You have already purchased part of this item but it has not been downloaded yet."

Apr 15, 2016 12:40 PM in response to toddfrommetamora

On my computer's iTunes my non-downloaded audiobooks have a cloud icon on them in the Purchased section, and if I find them in the store they have a Download button instead of a price button e.g.

User uploaded file

If you can't download it on your computer nor iPhone then I wonder if there is currently an issue with that audiobook in the store (have you purchased other audiobooks in the past, and if so do they redownload ?). Are there any recent reviews mentioning problems with it ? You could try contacting iTunes Support : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

I can't dowload my audio book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.