Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what are the original apps for the iPhone 6s. i had to sync my iPhone 3g to my new 6s in order to maintain my contacts. can someone please send screenshots of a stock iPhone 6s with all of the apps shown. i need the pages besides the home page.

what are the original apps for the iPhone 6s. i had to sync my iPhone 3g to my new 6s in order to maintain my contacts. unfortunately, i lost many of the new apps. can someone please send screenshots of a stock iPhone 6s with all of the apps shown. i need the pages other than the home page. thank you!

iPhone 6s

Posted on Apr 15, 2016 9:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2016 10:27 AM

"Stock" apps are part of the iOS installation and cannot be deleted, so there's nothing to check or prove.

When you move to a new phone, you should simply Restore it from your old phone backup and all compatible apps will be synced to the new phone.

9 replies

Apr 16, 2016 8:18 AM in response to Rysz

Thanks for the reply. I can clearly remember having a Numbers App that is no longer on my phone after I restored it. There were others as well. Even the format of pages ( when you swipe to the right ) has changed since I restored the new phone to 3 pages to the right from home page. This was not the case when the phone was stock before my restore procedure. I'm hoping someone can tell me what was stock on the phone. A screenshot of the pages would be easier to communicate than saying 1st row, top left corner is Messages; etc. Thanks again.

Apr 16, 2016 10:26 AM in response to Johnathan Burger

Thanks for your reply. Ok, it appears I'm using wrong terminology. On the Home page, you have Messages at the top left row; to its right is Calendar. Those little boxes are not Apps apparently. Let me call them little boxes! Next replier can tell me what they are actually called. What I am asking for is the scheme of those 'little boxes' for a brand new iPhone 6s including the pages to the right of Home Page. I hope this is clear now. Thanks.

what are the original apps for the iPhone 6s. i had to sync my iPhone 3g to my new 6s in order to maintain my contacts. can someone please send screenshots of a stock iPhone 6s with all of the apps shown. i need the pages besides the home page.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.