Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reset forgotten Restrictions password with iPhone restore?

why can't you just put in your iTunes or AppStore password to retrieve this asinine passcode.

Let me get this straight, you want me to spend hours restoring my cell phone all because I'm about to gouge my eyes out if I have to type in my iTunes password one more time for some free app that makes pandas bark like dogs?

I Am sorry but these are the little things that force Apple users to switch over to android devices. Even though my garbage iPhone doesn't have fingerprint recognition, why wouldn't the phone allow you to retrieve it that way instead. If I had hair on my head, I would singe handly rip each strain out only to gorilla glue them to my butt just so I can rip them out again because that's how frustrating this little idiotic feature is.

and you know what the funny part is? When my daughter ganks all my passwords and purchases a free app without my consent or even if she goes off the crazy ledge and tries to buy a .49 cents app(sarcasm folks,Apple could never sell an app in the appstore for anything less then the period double 99) EVEN IF I DIDNT APPROVE IT OR SOMEHOW SHE MASTERED RUSSIAN SPY TECHNIQUES TO RETRIEVE IT, APPLE STILL WOULDNT REFUND ME MY **** 49 pennies. Sometimes it makes you think, that a company with this much cash holdings and market dominance throughout the universe not just planet earth, you would think they would come up with a more reasonable and less time consuming, less rip my hair out then crazy glue my ripped hair back onto my body to rip out again, technique to retrieve this insanely idiotic four numbered password!!!!! Thanks Apple for making my thumbs hurt because I felt the need to download an app that tracked how many times in a day that Apple products make me want to run myself over with my car then cook my dead limbs for dinner to share with my neighbors so I could spread my aggravation to anyone who would eat them. Thank you!

hey anyone know when the iPhone 6.5.5SE micromini gigantic orbital luminescent robot walking/ cooking iPhone is coming out!? I can't wait to forget my password on that thing! I strive to drive myself bananas restoring my iPhone's when I think the phone stole my Mac and cheese at the dinner table.

gota go folks, my girlfriend just asked me 4 more million times to come put my finger on my phone, I mean her phone(everything is hers, you learn that you will live a longer happier life if you relinquish everything you own to your partner) just so she can check my bank account to make sure the bank is working correctly. Meaning the money I make goes in, and the things she wants to buy ***** my money out. And no this isn't a sexist comment, she has her bank account too, I however am not allowed to know what bank she uses, what she buys, and where she lives when she isn't around 90% of the week. The other %10 percent that when she is around is usually the day she asks me to go apply for some type of credit card, car, or you guessed it, a new iPhone!!!!!

please feel free to reply to this post or me, anytime. Atleast I can pretend I have friends when my family pops up to ask me to donate blood or organs so they can get the latest Apple TV, iPhone,iToaster, iCan opener, iHead Remover etc. cheers everyone, preferably with a non-alcoholic beverage. Only my wife and her boyfriend are allowed to drink.

Adios Fellow Apple Survivors

<Edited by Host>

Posted on Apr 16, 2016 5:03 AM

1 reply

How to reset forgotten Restrictions password with iPhone restore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.