Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

old ipod I'd like to add to icloud account

I have an old ipod I would like to add to my icloud account and be able to download my itunes music

Posted on Apr 17, 2016 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2016 7:04 PM

You don't need to take any action to add the iPod to your account. You just sync it from your iTunes library, with songs that you own (including purchased songs from the iTunes Store). However, if "itunes music" refers to the Apple Music subscription music streaming service, it does not work with iPods (except for iPod touch that can run iOS 9 and later).

If you are having problems syncing songs that you own to your iPod using iTunes, please post back with more details about your situation.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2016 7:04 PM in response to annebennett5921

You don't need to take any action to add the iPod to your account. You just sync it from your iTunes library, with songs that you own (including purchased songs from the iTunes Store). However, if "itunes music" refers to the Apple Music subscription music streaming service, it does not work with iPods (except for iPod touch that can run iOS 9 and later).

If you are having problems syncing songs that you own to your iPod using iTunes, please post back with more details about your situation.

old ipod I'd like to add to icloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.