Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can set my watch so I can see TWO time zones?

Can I set my watch to see TWO time zones at once?

iPad

Posted on Apr 17, 2016 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2016 11:35 AM

Hi

Apple Watch can be configured to display multiple time zones on the watch face, in addition to the local time.

To choose and manage the locations that can be shown by the World Clock app on your watch:

On your iPhone, in the Clock app > tap the World Clock tab, then:

• Tap the plus sign (top right) > add any locations that you would like to be able to view on your watch face, in Glances or in the World Clock app.
  • Tap Edit (top left):
    • Remove any unwanted locations by tapping the minus sign next to each;
    • Reorder locations by dragging up / down on the reordering (horizontal lines) icon at the right hand side. The uppermost location will be shown in the World Clock Glance (accessed by swiping up on your watch face when viewing the time, then left / right to the World Clock Glance);
    • When finished, tap Done.

Then, to customise the watch face on your Apple Watch:

• When viewing the time on your watch, press firmly on the watch face, choose a watch face with multiple complications (for example: Modular) > tap the Customise button;
  • Swipe to the leftmost screen, where you can select individual face features > in turn, tap each location you’d like to use for a World Clock complication > turn the Digital Crown to choose a city (it offers each location that you set up on your iPhone) > when finished, press the Digital Crown, then tap on the watch face to return to it.

The World Clock complication can be added to these watch faces: Chronograph, Color, Mickey Mouse, Modular, Simple, and Utility (more than one can be added to some of them).

More information:

https://help.apple.com/watch/#/apd06093d4ae

Customize your Apple Watch face - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2016 11:35 AM in response to jlvolker

Hi

Apple Watch can be configured to display multiple time zones on the watch face, in addition to the local time.

To choose and manage the locations that can be shown by the World Clock app on your watch:

On your iPhone, in the Clock app > tap the World Clock tab, then:

• Tap the plus sign (top right) > add any locations that you would like to be able to view on your watch face, in Glances or in the World Clock app.
  • Tap Edit (top left):
    • Remove any unwanted locations by tapping the minus sign next to each;
    • Reorder locations by dragging up / down on the reordering (horizontal lines) icon at the right hand side. The uppermost location will be shown in the World Clock Glance (accessed by swiping up on your watch face when viewing the time, then left / right to the World Clock Glance);
    • When finished, tap Done.

Then, to customise the watch face on your Apple Watch:

• When viewing the time on your watch, press firmly on the watch face, choose a watch face with multiple complications (for example: Modular) > tap the Customise button;
  • Swipe to the leftmost screen, where you can select individual face features > in turn, tap each location you’d like to use for a World Clock complication > turn the Digital Crown to choose a city (it offers each location that you set up on your iPhone) > when finished, press the Digital Crown, then tap on the watch face to return to it.

The World Clock complication can be added to these watch faces: Chronograph, Color, Mickey Mouse, Modular, Simple, and Utility (more than one can be added to some of them).

More information:

https://help.apple.com/watch/#/apd06093d4ae

Customize your Apple Watch face - Apple Support

Can set my watch so I can see TWO time zones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.