Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to connect to iPad from an Apple TV device?

I am living in an apartment with quite a few roommates, and I've realized that the option to connect to AppleTV is available now on my iPad. So one of my roommates obviously has AppleTV. I'm worried about the mirroring option, and since I do alot of online shopping/banking, I just want to make sure that they can't connect to my iPad from their TV? I would have to connect from iPad in order for them to see it. Correct?

Apple TV

Posted on Apr 17, 2016 5:12 PM

3 replies

Is there a way to connect to iPad from an Apple TV device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.