Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please give me the download link of intended boot camp for md313.

Please give me the download link of intended boot camp for md313

Unfortunately I can not find this file.

Please help me.

😠

MacBook Pro, Windows 8

Posted on Apr 18, 2016 11:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2016 7:35 AM

Hello alireza2003,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to accomplish, but if you need to download the Bootcamp support software for Windows 8.1, then please follow through the steps below.

Download the support software for Windows 8.1 or later

1. Make sure that your Mac is connected to the Internet.
  2. Open Boot Camp Assistant, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
  3. Deselect all options in the Boot Camp Assistant window, except the option to download the latest Windows support software from Apple. Then click continue.
    If you don't see this option, choose Action > Download Windows Support Software from the menu bar.User uploaded file
  4. Make sure that your USB flash drive is shown as the destination drive. Then click Continue and enter an administrator name and password, if prompted. Boot Camp Assistant then downloads the Windows support software to that drive:
    User uploaded file

Experiencing issues?

• If the assistant doesn't see your USB flash drive, click Go Back and make sure that the drive is connected directly to the USB port on your Mac, not to a display, hub, or keyboard. Disconnect and reconnect the drive, then click Continue.
  • If the assistant says that your USB flash drive can't be used, make sure that it's formatted correctly.
  • If the assistant says that it can't download the software because of a network problem, make sure that your Mac is connected to the Internet.
  • If the assistant says that the Windows support software could not be saved to the selected drive, make sure that your USB flash drive has a storage capacity of at last 8 GB.

If you don‘t see some Mac features when using Windows on your Mac

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2016 7:35 AM in response to alireza2003

Hello alireza2003,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to accomplish, but if you need to download the Bootcamp support software for Windows 8.1, then please follow through the steps below.

Download the support software for Windows 8.1 or later

1. Make sure that your Mac is connected to the Internet.
  2. Open Boot Camp Assistant, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
  3. Deselect all options in the Boot Camp Assistant window, except the option to download the latest Windows support software from Apple. Then click continue.
    If you don't see this option, choose Action > Download Windows Support Software from the menu bar.User uploaded file
  4. Make sure that your USB flash drive is shown as the destination drive. Then click Continue and enter an administrator name and password, if prompted. Boot Camp Assistant then downloads the Windows support software to that drive:
    User uploaded file

Experiencing issues?

• If the assistant doesn't see your USB flash drive, click Go Back and make sure that the drive is connected directly to the USB port on your Mac, not to a display, hub, or keyboard. Disconnect and reconnect the drive, then click Continue.
  • If the assistant says that your USB flash drive can't be used, make sure that it's formatted correctly.
  • If the assistant says that it can't download the software because of a network problem, make sure that your Mac is connected to the Internet.
  • If the assistant says that the Windows support software could not be saved to the selected drive, make sure that your USB flash drive has a storage capacity of at last 8 GB.

If you don‘t see some Mac features when using Windows on your Mac

Take care.

Apr 29, 2016 3:45 AM in response to alireza2003

Hello alex_h1

So I know on the that way i could download that file.

I want a link to download the file Boot Camp

If I want to download the above method I shuld download more size.

Unfortunately here we have limit on downloading and download speed is very low.

In the above method all of Boot Camp drivers will be download and at the end when of all Boot Camp drivers it search from them and driver will be install,however it need fast and unlimited internet.

Please give me the download link of intended boot camp for md313.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.