Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to batch change images from LIVE to still before import, and after within Photos

Help,

I have 1000 photo's that are in LIVE format from my Iphone 6s. I need to change this format to STILL as I need to create some slideshows and other edits. Is this possible? I know how to individually change each one, but would obviously prefer a batch option.

Thanks,

Jo

Posted on Apr 18, 2016 11:46 PM

6 replies

Apr 19, 2016 12:13 AM in response to jojo_finn

The easiest way to keep your original Live Photos and to create a batch of JPEGs from your Live Photos would be to select all Live Photos and to use File > Export to export them as JPEG files to a folder on your Desktop. Set the the Quality to JPEG and the subfolder format to "None"User uploaded file

Then import this folder with JPEGs and use them for your slideshow and delete them again, when you do not need them anymore. I find it safer than modifying the the Live Photos to separate the video from the still frame. It is a lot of work to revive them again.

How to batch change images from LIVE to still before import, and after within Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.