Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Making changes on an existing book

I have an animated book published in iAuthor. I want to revise the book and upload a new file. Can you advise me of any procedures I need to do?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Apr 19, 2016 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2016 7:51 AM

fullerb15

I'm assuming you published the book and have the IBA file. If so, open it, make the changes you'd like to make, and click "Publish."

iTunes Producer will ask you if it's an updated version of a previous book, to which you'll answer "yes" and select the book from the list it provides.

You may have to re-enter all of the information for the book at this point, which I always have to do (and it's annoying, since in the previous step it asked me if it was an update – I would think it saved all of the Metadata).

After that, you should be familiar with the rest of the process.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2016 7:51 AM in response to fullerb15

fullerb15

I'm assuming you published the book and have the IBA file. If so, open it, make the changes you'd like to make, and click "Publish."

iTunes Producer will ask you if it's an updated version of a previous book, to which you'll answer "yes" and select the book from the list it provides.

You may have to re-enter all of the information for the book at this point, which I always have to do (and it's annoying, since in the previous step it asked me if it was an update – I would think it saved all of the Metadata).

After that, you should be familiar with the rest of the process.

Making changes on an existing book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.