Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I logged out of my ICloud and now all my photos are gone

So I recently logged out of my Icloud and it signed me out of find my Iphone and other stuff, but what most bothered me was that it got rid of my photos on fhoto stream... I need my photos back

iPod touch, iOS 6.1

Posted on Apr 19, 2016 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2018 6:28 PM

What if I can’t make more space in my iCloud? How do I get my photos back?

5 replies

Apr 19, 2016 8:36 PM in response to Kimberly 101

Right - Photo Stream is a function of your iCloud service. When you signed out of iCloud, you got a warning message telling you that it would be deleted. Signing back in to the iCloud account will restore the last 30 days or 1000 photos for your Photo Stream. If, prior to signing out, you had photos in Photo Stream which exceeded this range, then they will not be restored.

Best of luck,

GB

Jun 27, 2017 2:53 PM in response to Kimberly 101

go to settings then at the very top there should be your name or the name of the person who holds the apple id, tap that and then go to icloud, make sure you are signed into the icloud account where you origionaly had the photos, select photos, then optimize iPhone storage, you may have to upgrade your storage and then you should have all of your photos back, hope this helped!

I logged out of my ICloud and now all my photos are gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.