Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes says my ipad has more podcasts on it than it does. How do I fix this?

I have gone through all the podcast settings on the ipad and I am not sure where to go on the ipad tab in itunes to fix this. The itunes tab says I have 50 episodes on the ipad but I only have 15 visible on it.

iPad Mini, Windows 7, iTunes 11

Posted on Apr 19, 2016 11:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2016 12:16 PM

Mmake sure you're looking at My Podcasts on iPad (not Unplayed). The terminology of "podcasts" vs. "episodes" gets often confused, so make sure you're not comparing podcasts count with episode count. Also make sure played episodes are deleted.

Having said all that, iTunes is often confused about Podcasts, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just wrong.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2016 12:16 PM in response to AdrocK48

Mmake sure you're looking at My Podcasts on iPad (not Unplayed). The terminology of "podcasts" vs. "episodes" gets often confused, so make sure you're not comparing podcasts count with episode count. Also make sure played episodes are deleted.

Having said all that, iTunes is often confused about Podcasts, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just wrong.

itunes says my ipad has more podcasts on it than it does. How do I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.