Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music on Itunes and Iphone 4s

Unfortunately can't use Apple music on Itunes on Windows 10 and on Iphone 4s. Both with updated software and credit card.

For Itunes, I know I should select Apple Music in preferences, but such an option does not appear.

Thanks in Advance.

Laptop-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 20, 2016 6:23 AM

3 replies

Apr 21, 2016 12:13 PM in response to benherzliya

Hello benherzliya,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see you'd like to join Apple Music. Before joining please follow these steps:

Before you join

Before you join Apple Music, update your devices, back up your music, and decide if you want an Individual or Family membership.

Update your devices

Your membership gives you the full Apple Music experience on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. Make sure that your devices are up to date:

• iOS 8.4 on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  • iTunes 12.2 or later on your Mac or PC. Get the latest version.

Back up your music

Back up your iOS devices, and your Mac or PC, so that you have a copy of your music and other information if your device is ever replaced, lost, or damaged.

Apple Music doesn't include a backup service, so make sure that you always have a backup of your music collection.

About Apple Music

Once everything is backed up and up to date, you can then follow the instructions in the link below to set up your account on either your PC or iPhone.

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC

Take care.

May 6, 2016 11:35 AM in response to chuck_3rd

Thanks for your reply, but for some reason it doesn't work. My Iphone 4s has the latest IOS9.3, my Itunes is updated, my payment method is updated and valid, I have gone through the links you posted but can't add Apple Music Service. As you can see, I can't add the "Show Apple Music" in the preferences of Itunes as instructed.

User uploaded file

In addition in my Iphone there is no 'For You' in the buttom of the Music app on Ipohne. I would really like to try the service Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Apple Music on Itunes and Iphone 4s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.