Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Podcast App - Update all expired podcast

Hi all, I'm a big listener of podcast and have over 100 podcast subscriptions with Apple. I like the way I can manage my subscription in the podcast app with iOS and iTunes.

The only thing bothering me is that after a while if you don't listen to a podcast in the iOS podcast app, it expires and doesn't update automatically anymore after and I have to enter every in podcast page to "tap to resume" in order to see the latest episode of a show. Is there a way to update all the podcast subscriptions at once?

User uploaded file

Thank you!

iPad, iOS 9.3.1, IPad Air

Posted on Apr 20, 2016 8:16 AM

4 replies

Aug 18, 2016 11:31 AM in response to Rysz

Hi, thanks for the response. I actually don't download them but stream them instead. That way it doesn't take up space in my phone. I want the podcast to populate in the stations i've created and if they expire, they don't. In the feed section, it still doesn't show the most recent episodes that were publish after the podcast stopped updating. Does a "resume all" button exist somewhere?

Thank you

iOS Podcast App - Update all expired podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.