Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Artwork not updating

I have albums with iTunes match with their own artwork (For example, singles) and I combine them all together to make one album with one artwork (For example, a full length album containing the singles) and at first they all have this new artwork but after a while the old artwork is back on the original files.

I have tried various troubleshooting techniques on my own but nothing has worked. I have went into each individual song and deleted the artwork and added the new artwork separately, nothing seems to work.

Can someone help me with my problem?

Posted on Apr 20, 2016 3:21 PM

3 replies

Apr 21, 2016 1:23 AM in response to kieranbhoy

Are these items that started life as store purchases? I've recently started using match and found, for example, that my Apple TV was trying to show both my iTunes in the Cloud purchase history and matched copies of my downloads of the same tracks. The first would show the original store metadata and the second my own. The solution was to delete my existing copies, then redownload from the store and apply my artwork and metadata. Now I see just one version, the way I want it.

tt2

Artwork not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.