Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my IPAD indicating Printer is paused when I attemp to print via AirPrint?

IPAD Air Running 9.3.1 reports that my Air Print printer is paused when I attempt to print to it. I am able to print to the printer from my PCs just fine

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 22, 2016 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2016 9:31 AM

Try the simple fix first. Turn off the printer, reset your iPad and start the printer again. To reset the iPad press and hold both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button continuously until the Apple logo appears. Then release the button and let the device restart. You will not lose data doing this. It's like a computer reboot.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2016 9:31 AM in response to DSGR170

Try the simple fix first. Turn off the printer, reset your iPad and start the printer again. To reset the iPad press and hold both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button continuously until the Apple logo appears. Then release the button and let the device restart. You will not lose data doing this. It's like a computer reboot.

Why is my IPAD indicating Printer is paused when I attemp to print via AirPrint?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.