Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The camera of my iphone 6plus isn't working

i repaired my camera at first becuz it lost its focusing ability n now it was repaired as soon as i open the camera app a bla screen appears n it freezes kindly help me!!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Apr 22, 2016 9:53 AM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2016 9:58 AM in response to HR apple user

You can make an appointment at the Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar and take it in for service. You can also look for an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. However, the fact that you attempted a repair may void your warranty, and Apple may refuse to provide support.

If your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad is Broken

Apple does not fix iDevices. Instead, they exchange yours for a refurbished or new replacement depending upon the age of your device and refurbished inventories. On rare occasions when there are no longer refurbished units for your older model, they may replace it with the next newer model. You may take your device to an Apple retailer for help or you may call Customer Service and arrange to send your device to Apple: You can make an appointment at the Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar and take it in for service. You can also look for an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple.

You will find respective repair costs in the appropriate link:

iPod Service Support and Costs

iPhone Service Support and Costs

iPad Service Support and Costs

The camera of my iphone 6plus isn't working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.