Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pictures from my mac won't sync to my iphone?

I have been synchronizing pictures from a specific folder to my iPhone for years, but a few days ago they stopped syncing. I tried removing them all, but now all my folders have 10 pictures in them instead of several thousand.

I tried deleting the iPod photo cache, restoring my phone from a back-up but that didn't work.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 22, 2016 7:46 PM

3 replies

Apr 22, 2016 7:55 PM in response to leorio

Your pictures should be in your photo app on your computer and you should be using iTunes to sync them to your phone.

What computer are you using?

Do you have iCloud Photo Library turned on?

Do you have My Photo Stream turned on?

What changed in your setup in the last few days that might have caused this?

Jun 2, 2016 7:00 PM in response to Rysz

I have been having this same problem ever since the last update to iOS came out. I just realized today that because my photos won't sync that nothing else will sync either. Photos has even in the last couple of months loaded a ton of old albums that I haven't had on my computer since the update from iPhoto. They aren't on my computer and I even have things checked so that only a couple albums will be synced, however, they always seem to make it onto my iPhone.

I am running the latest iOS on my iPhone 5s and the latest OS on my 2011 MacBook Pro. I don't have iCloud Photo Library or My Photo Stream turned on.

Pictures from my mac won't sync to my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.