Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I create a single ISO file DVD using FCP Studio software; i.e FCP7, Compressor, DVD Studio, Color?

I use FCP Studio software; i.e FCP7, Compressor, DVD Studio Pro, Color. I edited a 60 minute video in FCP7. I compressed it for DVD creation, and then burned a DVD. Did I create single ISO file for DVD authoring? If not, can I create a single ISO file DVD using the one I made?

Final Cut Studio '09, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Apr 22, 2016 11:24 PM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2016 6:06 AM in response to frankboni2

frankboni2 wrote:

I compressed it for DVD creation, and then burned a DVD.

In that process, it's likely you created two files in Compressor – with the extensions, m2v and ac3. Those two files could be imported into DVDSP and used to build/format physical disks or imgs. This articleexplains the process. (There also is an alternative workflow that uses DVDSP's built-in encoding capabilities.)

Another option is to use the FCP Share function; in Share settings, choose Hard Drive for Output Device. However, using this method requires using FCP's very basic authoring template and limits you to a single track.

Russ

Can I create a single ISO file DVD using FCP Studio software; i.e FCP7, Compressor, DVD Studio, Color?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.