Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

best tempered glass screen protector for ipad pro 9.7

Going to purchase the ipad pro 9.7 next week and would like to purchase a tempered glass protector for it any one have any suggestions on one that is out their now for the new ipad pro 9.7? I need something durable as I have a daughter with special needs that carries the ipad all day as she uses it as a communication device. I have used just a Moshi screen protector on the ipad 2 and the screen cracked when it was knocked up a against something. Thanks in advance for reply.

iPod nano, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 23, 2016 8:07 AM

2 replies

Apr 25, 2016 5:25 PM in response to ManSinha

I see there are many different kind. As I am looking them up along with the zagg. does the tempered glass ones (zagg or any other ones)have anti glare or is there SOMETHING I should llook for in the tempered glass protectors? I AM SEEING ALOT OF THEM SHOW GLARE.and am reading that a matte finish helps reduce glare. Now that the pro 9.7 has 50 percent less glare I don't want to loose that by putting on tempered glass that is not anti glare. But I need the tempered glass for protection.

best tempered glass screen protector for ipad pro 9.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.