You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot review itunes account

Created an account for my Daughters new Ipod Touch and after getting all sort of errors in iTunes trying to create the account,e.g. you do not meet the minimum age requirements error when born year 2000. We now have this mission impossible to get past the review your account for first use section.

We get past the screen which wants you to agree to the terms and conditions. The second screen which shows you your details will not let us go past. Even when making sure everything is correct, we get this weird error,

User uploaded file

So we actually change the password and verify it and get to the next screen, ( changing password is only way past this screen)

We fill in the blanks then get this.

User uploaded file

So the first 2 hours of out very first iDevice is proving to be an absolute pain. We just cant get this stupid iTunes to work so we can download a free game.

Working on a windows 10 device, created everything e.g. apple id via the web as all the errors in iTunes did not help. Just can review the account for iTunes via the web.

Does anyone know a way around this issue. I tried with a credit card ( I don't know why I should enter one for an account that is for a 15yr old ) and without one ( my preferred method is gift cards ).

Also when you change the password on the review password screen, it doesn't change anything at all. Tried a different account that has used iTunes and still same series of events happens.

iPod touch, Windows 10, null

Posted on Apr 24, 2016 5:30 AM

1 reply

cannot review itunes account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.