Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airprint: installing airprint capability for a new W10 machine destroyed the ability to Airprint from IOS devices. HP ePrint doesn't help, and it doesn't even seem to cover Word/Excel

After installing the new software allowing airprinting from W10 -- which might be Google-based -- none of my IOS devices recognized my HP printer. I downloaded HP ePrint, made no changes, although my iPhone (6) recognized the printer initially, it would not recognize it when trying to print. By contrast, my Air 2 iPad never recognized the printer at all.

HELP. And don't say: "unplug the router for 30 seconds"; it's too much like calling the cable company.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (VZ), iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Apr 24, 2016 7:45 AM

1 reply

Airprint: installing airprint capability for a new W10 machine destroyed the ability to Airprint from IOS devices. HP ePrint doesn't help, and it doesn't even seem to cover Word/Excel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.