Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to backup work iPhone to home computer with iCloud backup disabled

I have an work iPhone which has iCloud backup disabled. I have a mix of apps downloaded by my personal Apple ID and work Apple ID on this iPhone, as well as a few personal photos.

If I plug this work iPhone into my personal computer, it asks if I would like to set it up as a new iPhone or restore from a backup. I definitely don't want to restore it from a backup. The iPhone already has exactly what I want on it...I only want to save what's on my iPhone to the computer. I'm super nervous that if I select to set up as a new iPhone that it will erase what is currently on the iPhone. Is that what will happen or no? I guess I'm curious as to what the next steps will be after I select to set up as a new iPhone.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Apr 24, 2016 4:27 PM

2 replies

How to backup work iPhone to home computer with iCloud backup disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.