Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some purchased songs not downloading, please help.

Recently received a pair of Sonos Play One speakers as a gift only to discover much of my iTunes purchased music won't play due to DRM. Sonos says the key to is pay Apple for iTunes match, which I did, but that still did not unlock the tracks. I did some digging and followed these instructions from Apple dated MARCH 2016:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201616

The issue is when following these directions only SOME of the purchased tracks download (even though iTunes Store indicates they have all downloaded) when I go to MY MUSIC in my library each album may have 4-5 songs that did not download. If I download them using the cloud icon I can play them in iTunes but not over my Sonos speakers. VERY FRUSTRATING. So now I paid for iTunes match, have to follow the above steps ONE-AT-A-TIME for each and every iTunes Purchase with DRM and even then I can only listen to SOME of the songs from each album over my Sonos speakers.

All help appreciated. Thank you,

Posted on Apr 24, 2016 10:24 PM

There are no replies.

Some purchased songs not downloading, please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.