Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to import Photos album to iMovie.

I used to be able to import a Photos album to iMovie. I would edit my pictures, put them in order in an album, and then imported them into iMovie. It worked great! It kept the order too. Something changed with when they upgraded to Photos and the new iMovie. Now that easy process seems to be broken. Mac is known for it just works. What happened and is there a work around? So far it looks like it have to export to the desktop and import, losing all the work ordering the pictures in photos app. 😟 (I already tried it to see how it works) I make the graduation slideshow for the seniors commencement for our school. Moving pictures is not as easy in iMovie, making sure you can see the images and keep pictures of student spread so one student does not appear too many time close together is easy in Photos. Will this be changed?

Posted on Apr 25, 2016 8:16 AM

10 replies

How to import Photos album to iMovie.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.