Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone tracking software

hi all,

i have two related needs and am hoping for a recommendation for software that may be as seamless as most of my other iPhone apps are. in both cases I would use them either on a phone I purchased for an employee or on the phone of someone who downloaded the software and actively set it up.

what I would like to be able to do is to:

1. track my dad in case he wanders off with his iPhone.

2. monitor employees that I am paying to be on a job in order to not have to spend all day on the jobsite but also to know there are people at the job so I don't waste my time driving there only to show up when they had to go somewhere.

in the first case Find My iPhone is helpful for this but I'd like something more detailed in terms of tracking and times etceteta.

in the second case i am fining that asking employees to TEXT me when they go to or from a job is not reliable and it would be helpful to have something "passive" but which actively alerts me.

THANKS for any helpful advice.

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Apr 25, 2016 8:33 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone tracking software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.