Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore past iTunes purchases onto a new computer?

Recently purchased a Macbook Air because my HP laptop crashed. I had quite a few songs that I had purchased via iTunes on my old HP. When I started up iTunes on my new machine a couple of albums I had previously purchased showed up, but the majority of them did not. So how do I get all of my old music back that I paid for? Any help would be appreciated.

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 25, 2016 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 10:19 AM

Aall of your purchases, if still available in the Store, should be listed in the Purchases section of iTunes Store.

There might be two issues...

1. You "hid" some purchases;

2. You used different Apple IDs for the purchases., in which case you'll have to re-login using each used Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2016 10:19 AM in response to greko123

Aall of your purchases, if still available in the Store, should be listed in the Purchases section of iTunes Store.

There might be two issues...

1. You "hid" some purchases;

2. You used different Apple IDs for the purchases., in which case you'll have to re-login using each used Apple ID.

How do I restore past iTunes purchases onto a new computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.