Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email Signature Add (not the obvious solution)

Hi everyone

Recently i have started a new job, and needed to add a new email signature to mac mail. in the past this hasn't been a problem until now

I have done the obvious stuff, click mail, click preferences, click signature, click +, etc but as soon as i quit mail it doesn't appear, not only this but if i try and remove existing signature it allows me to remove them but as soon as i quit mail or log off they reappear

I read through a lot of apple support question but haven't been able to solve my problem! its starting to get very annoying!!

Please help haha

iMac, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 25, 2016 8:15 PM

7 replies

Apr 25, 2016 8:58 PM in response to LCAScott

Then try a Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at bootup), run Disk Utility in Applications>Utilities, then highlight your drive, click on Repair Permissions, reboot when it completes.

(Safe boot may stay on the gray radian for a long time, let it go, it's trying to repair the Hard Drive & clear caches.)

Try adding it to an account again.

Email Signature Add (not the obvious solution)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.