Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using LPX 10.2.2 Doing a piece with 6 midi channels. The editor will now only display one particular channel, no matter which track I have highlighted only the midi notes of that particular track will appear. Can anyone help? Thank you.

LPX 10.2.2 : I'm doing a piece with 6 midi tracks.

The editor is only displaying track 5 no matter which track I have highlighted. Unable to edit the other tracks.

Can anyone help? Thank you.

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Apr 25, 2016 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 8:31 PM

Are you selecting the track header, or are you selecting the region in that track as you should be?

4 replies

Apr 28, 2016 10:36 AM in response to jimfromkingston

Ignore track headers, they have nothing to do with this, you're working on a per-region basis with the Piano Roll editor.

Double-click a region to show its contents in the Piano Roll.

Click a different region to switch to that one.

But you're saying that isn't happening. You open one region, and it won't switch to other regions as you click on them.

It sounds like you may have accidentally set the Link mode for the Piano Roll editor.

In the screen shot below, make sure the Link button is turned on and yellow.. ish.

See the user manual about that here for more about this.

http://help.apple.com/logicpro/mac/10.2.1/#/lgcpa9111b0d

User uploaded file

Using LPX 10.2.2 Doing a piece with 6 midi channels. The editor will now only display one particular channel, no matter which track I have highlighted only the midi notes of that particular track will appear. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.