Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"there were problems downloading some purchased"

Hi, I purchased 3 albums last night, however none were able to download, except 3 songs on one of the albums. My phone didn't give me any errors, and I tried repurchasing but it said I already purchased it. I also have tried contacting to my computer but now get this message "there were problems downloading some purchased", every time I try to get it to download to my computer. Whats the problem? Does it really have to be so vague about the issue? What needs to be done to fix this? I never had this issue before.

And on another note, can you make Itunes on the computer more intuitive, user friendly to use? I'm a bit surprised apple made it so confusing and awkward to use. Surely you guys can do better.

Look forward to an answer.

Thanks

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2016 10:58 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2016 9:27 AM in response to hojo1122

Hello hojo1122,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand you got an error message that "there were problems downloading some purchases" when you purchased some albums from the iTunes Store. I understand the frustration when you want some new music and can't get it. The following article provides some steps to fix the issues that might be causing this.

If you see ‘There was an error downloading your purchased music‘ when you try to download music from iTunes

If you need to download a past purchase:

Download your past purchases

Best regards.

"there were problems downloading some purchased"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.