Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am going on holiday to the USA if I buy an iphone se there will it be compatable with the UK systems when I come home?

I wonder if I buy an Iphone se in the USA it will not be compatible with the UK systems when I come home

iPhone SE

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 1:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 1:37 AM

Howdy kenros,

If you're looking to purchase an iPhone SE in the US for use in the UK, see the chart linked below for the models available, and which carriers support which models to ensure that the iPhone you purchase will be compatible with the carrier of your choice once back in the UK.

Ultrafast LTE.
Available in more places than ever before.
http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/#iphone-se

All my best.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2016 1:37 AM in response to kenros

Howdy kenros,

If you're looking to purchase an iPhone SE in the US for use in the UK, see the chart linked below for the models available, and which carriers support which models to ensure that the iPhone you purchase will be compatible with the carrier of your choice once back in the UK.

Ultrafast LTE.
Available in more places than ever before.
http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/#iphone-se

All my best.

Apr 28, 2016 1:37 AM in response to kenros

Of perhaps equal or secondary interest when buying an iPhone in one region, then taking the item

to another, may be the availability of any local warranty coverage. There had been noted advantage

with certain products and local coverage being longer for items purchased in UK for use there. This

would be important; as most iPhone warranty had required product return to country of retail purchase.

However, your use and travel patterns may/not add or detract from the opportunities of ownership or

in service coverage, if any local implementation may not affect these details -- I thought to mention.

In any event...

Good luck! 🙂

I am going on holiday to the USA if I buy an iphone se there will it be compatable with the UK systems when I come home?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.