Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Icloud account does not work. As soon as i try to login my PC sais "This browser is not supported". What went Wrong and what can I do?

My Icloud account does not work. As soon as i try to login my PC sais "This browser is not supported". What went Wrong and what can I do? I have earlier used the same login to my account for a long time with no problems. My PC i a Lacer with Windows 8

<Personal Information Removed by Host>

Windows 8, null

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2016 11:12 AM

Hi bengtfrombelgentier,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues accessing iCloud. If you are unable to access iCloud.com due to a supported browser error, you may want to double-check the browser requirements outlined in the following article:

System requirements for iCloud - Apple Support

Regards

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2016 11:12 AM in response to bengtfrombelgentier

Hi bengtfrombelgentier,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues accessing iCloud. If you are unable to access iCloud.com due to a supported browser error, you may want to double-check the browser requirements outlined in the following article:

System requirements for iCloud - Apple Support

Regards

My Icloud account does not work. As soon as i try to login my PC sais "This browser is not supported". What went Wrong and what can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.