Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not able to print using safari in ipad with full screen mode or favorite as icon on ipad

Hi

I am now trying to use air print of safari browser in Ipad. I am able to print using safari browser. But when i try to create a icon of the URL by adding it to favorite. This safari window which opens in full screen mode without URL being seen in the browser. The same air print doesn't work . It just hangs after showing the printer.

Please let me know if any mode details is required to answer my question.

Thanks

Manoj

iPad Mini, iOS 9.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 5:06 AM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2016 2:01 PM in response to manoj_oman

Hi manoj_oman,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues with your iPad. I'm a bit unclear on the exact circumstances you are describing, but if you continue to have issues with AirPrint printing, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Regards

not able to print using safari in ipad with full screen mode or favorite as icon on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.