Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my internet is not working on ipad after updating ipad to 9.3

My iPad is connected to internet but internet is not working.Although internet is working on all my other devices.My WiFi is working properly. I can't understand that why internet is not working only on iPad.I think this problem happened after updating iPad to 9.3.please help solving this problem.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 7:36 AM

9 replies

Apr 26, 2016 7:40 AM in response to imadfromsialkot

You are saying that your device is connected to the internet. What makes you say that when you then say the internet is not working? You are connected to your wi-fi, but cannot access the internet? Is that a better assessment of the situation?

Is this your home wi-fi, or someone else's wi-fi network? Is it just that you cannot access Safari, or have you attempted to access Mail or other internet based resources? What troubleshooting steps have you tried with the iPad? To start out with, try restart, reset. You can also try forgetting the network on your iPad and adding it back again.

Apr 26, 2016 11:42 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

When I connect to WiFi it connects and WiFi signals on top left corner came.(it shows I am connected to WiFi).Then for example when I open safari and I type any website it loads for almost 1min and then it came safari could not open page because server stopped responding. This internet problem is not limited to safari other softwares like Skype and viber other online games also don't work.

Apr 26, 2016 12:32 PM in response to imadfromsialkot

Okay, if you look at your wi-fi network on the phone, does it appear that all of the settings are populating? Do you have all of the IP addresses and all? Do you use anything else on this wi-fi, a computer, etc.? Have you tried rebooting your modem or router, wherever you are receiving the wi-fi from? Have you attempted to connect to another public wi-fi, such as Starbucks or other coffee shop, local library, or other wi-fi source? Have you tried to connecting to wi-fi at work, if you have this capability? Does it work in any of those situations? If not, go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. Understand, this will delete all known wi-fi network passwords. You will have to enter them again, but it will clear that area out and allow you to reset those settings.

my internet is not working on ipad after updating ipad to 9.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.