Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are songs on my iPod continuously repeating?

Why are songs on my iPod Nano continuously repeating?

Over the past week, or so, whatever song is playing will repeat until I hit the next button.

iPod nano, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 10:16 AM

You probably turned ON the Repeat One setting. If your iPod nano has a touch screen (6th gen or 7th gen), the setting is on the Now Playing screen. The Repeat setting button looks like two arrows in a loop. When set to Repeat One (repeat current song), there is a small "1" on the symbol. Tap it to set to Repeat Off or Repeat All (repeat current list). This is the user guide for 7th gen nano

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1624/en_US/iPod_nano_2015_user_gui de.pdf

See page 19 for more info about Repeat Songs. If your iPod nano is 6th gen, it is similar, but you may have to swipe the Now Playing screen to see the Repeat setting button.

If your iPod nano is older, with a click-wheel, please post back.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2016 10:16 AM in response to weaverwt

You probably turned ON the Repeat One setting. If your iPod nano has a touch screen (6th gen or 7th gen), the setting is on the Now Playing screen. The Repeat setting button looks like two arrows in a loop. When set to Repeat One (repeat current song), there is a small "1" on the symbol. Tap it to set to Repeat Off or Repeat All (repeat current list). This is the user guide for 7th gen nano

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1624/en_US/iPod_nano_2015_user_gui de.pdf

See page 19 for more info about Repeat Songs. If your iPod nano is 6th gen, it is similar, but you may have to swipe the Now Playing screen to see the Repeat setting button.

If your iPod nano is older, with a click-wheel, please post back.

Why are songs on my iPod continuously repeating?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.