Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple store Gift Card

I bought my dad an apple store gift card thinking it was an App store gift card -> for apps, now the problem is we live in israel and we dont have apple stores here, i dont know what to do and i cant get "contact us" email anywhere, help??

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 10:06 AM

4 replies

Apr 26, 2016 4:22 PM in response to Icy1337

Ok, there is something I am not understanding here: you can only buy anything from an online Apple store in your own country (where your billing and shipping address is and matches your credit card). So you are saying you bought from the US online Apple store? FWIW, the Apple store and iTunes store are two separate entities - I believe you could possibly only get a refund (I do not know if they actually issue refunds on gift cards) and then purchase from the correct store.

Apr 26, 2016 4:30 PM in response to babowa

well i dont mind getting a refund, and with this refund i will buy a itunes gift card, and for your question. i bought an Email gifted AppleStore gift card, just used a normal Visa credit card, wrote down some details, didnt have the option for israel in the area so i chose united states and that is it. the problem is i tought it was and App store gift card, you know for apps, not physical store

Apple store Gift Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.