Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: How to download apps and content that your family members purchased

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why was I charged for an app that was already purchased by another family member.

I Tried to use an app that was already purchased in my sharing group and I was charged for it again.

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 1:38 PM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2016 6:13 PM in response to trishosf

I have a very similar question. The family organizer on our Family Sharing group bought Season One of a TV series, which we all have watched with no problem. Then she bought Season Two of that same TV series. The family organizer can watch season two episodes, but myself being also part of the Family Sharing group and having watch Season One, cannot watch Season two unless I pay for it. Would appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks!

Why was I charged for an app that was already purchased by another family member.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.