Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X 10.2.2 update

Is anybody having issues with the Logic Pro X 10.2.2 update?

I haven't updated form LPX 10.2.1 yet and still holding off until the smoke clears.

I have a Mac Pro Mid 2010 running OSX Yosemite 10.10.5

I'm wondering the update is working out for most or are some still having issues.

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Logic Pro X and Logic Pro 9

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 12:44 PM

5 replies

May 1, 2016 4:51 PM in response to kikipena

Yes. It seems Logic 10.2.2 will not work well with Mackie MCU PRO. In fact I can't even use the MCU due to the glitches. Others are having the same problems and with other controllers. It's almost like the MCU has a mind of its own when tracking a midi instrument. Clicking the stop transport stops Logic but not the MCU and the MCU just keeps on going forward as though something is being recorder. Then when you try to stop it, none of the buttons work so powering down the MCU is the only way out. I stopped using the MCU until this gets resolved.

May 4, 2016 7:32 AM in response to Keith Cocker

Well I took the plunge and updated to Logic Pro 10.2.2

so far so good. I haven't noticed any issues with my MCU Pro. It appears to be working just fine.

I also purchased a Sonnett Allegro PCIe USB 3.0 card. I tested it out and no issues with my 3.0 External Hard Drive. I then purchased a Zoom UAC-8 USB 3.0 audio interface and it is extremely quiet. No issues so far.

Logic Pro X 10.2.2 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.