Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Artwork disappeared on phone

Hi,

So I plugged in my phone one day to my pc to download some pictures from my camera and after I had synced them and unplugged my iPhone all of my music artwork disappeared but the artwork shows up on my pc so I tried syncing multiple times see if my phone can get the artwork that is supposibly there and I can't get it back how do I fix this? Also my music gets cut off, like the song isn't all there but plays fine when I use the iTunes on my pc what can I do to fix that

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 11:09 AM

If anyone else had this problem the way i fixed it was by deleting all of the songs on the phone and re-syncing to iTunes library afterwards, so far that fixed the missing artwork and the problem of the 'cut' songs as well if there is another easier way that someone knows out there please leave advice down below

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2016 11:09 AM in response to Rami7620

If anyone else had this problem the way i fixed it was by deleting all of the songs on the phone and re-syncing to iTunes library afterwards, so far that fixed the missing artwork and the problem of the 'cut' songs as well if there is another easier way that someone knows out there please leave advice down below

Artwork disappeared on phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.