Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id not signing in iTunes

Since the last iTunes update and whenever I am trying to sign in with my Apple ID it is not going through , The ID is right and the password is right but it just keep showing "accessing iTunes " but only blank page . Is there any problem with the last update??? Other than iTunes I can access my account with no problem ( from iPad or iPhone) . Any help please. Thank you

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4), MacBook Pro,2iPhone 3GS.16-32GB,2iPhone4G32GB,iPad64GB Wifi&3G,1

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 3:31 PM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2016 7:06 PM in response to moodi

You may want to delete the preference list for iTunes

Deleting Preferences Files

Sometimes applications will exhibit strange behaviour, such as unexpectedly quitting immediately after opening. These problems can sometimes be fixed by deleting the application's preferences file.

Preferences files are located in ~/Library/Preferences/, where ~ is your home folder. The name of an application's preferences file is sometimes in the format "com.[company name].[product name].plist", for example iTunes has a preferences file called "com.apple.iTunes.plist". Other preference files are simply the application name, without the "com" prefix. Other preferences are stored in folders with the applications name.

Once you find an application's preferences file, quit the application, delete or rename the preference file and relaunch the application. See if the problems continue. You could also try finding other support files that the application uses by searching for files containing the application's name, especially those located in your user's Library folder.

Here are the references

Deleting the System Preference or other .plist ... | Apple Support ...

http://guides.macrumors.com/Deleting_Preferences_Files

apple id not signing in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.