Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get no video on my ATV Gen4

I Have had trouble with you tube. Video and audio not in synch. I deleted YouTube app, would work for a day then problem would return. Today I can't get YouTube or Netflix to work. I keep getting error. I noticed You Tube did an update, and since that update I can't Get anything on You Tube to run. Netflix won't work either. Internet is working, I can get into other apps, but not the two I listed. Any help is appreciated

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 9:01 PM

7 replies

Apr 27, 2016 4:03 AM in response to Nonnie2five

Just to confirm, are you running the apps on ATV?

We've seen rhe slowdown problem with YouTube. Force quitting the app seems to help. No need to uninstall. And yes, you should report it to YouTube.

Force quitting all the apps, or power cycling ATV might help.

Check your settings in the YouTube app; they may have been scrambled by the update. Do you see your normal subscriptions, etc.?

What version of tvOS are you running? Do you know when it was updated?

You say you noticed that YouTube did an update. How do you tell that on ATV? I haven't been able to find any way getting that information on ATV 4.

I get no video on my ATV Gen4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.