Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 6 get hot when i am using cellular data, is it normal?

my iphone 6 get hot when i am using cellular data, is it normal? ..can the hotness of the phone damage your device?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 10:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 11:00 PM

Depending on the network connection (LTE or 3G) and the period of time you are connected to the cellular data, the phone might get warmer than usual. But, if it getting too hot to touch, there is something wrong, and it has to be checked by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

Maybe also take a look at this article:

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2016 11:00 PM in response to provoked

Depending on the network connection (LTE or 3G) and the period of time you are connected to the cellular data, the phone might get warmer than usual. But, if it getting too hot to touch, there is something wrong, and it has to be checked by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

Maybe also take a look at this article:

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support

my iphone 6 get hot when i am using cellular data, is it normal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.